Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog flavored french toast
Write a review
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup egg nog
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 slices whole grain bread.
- Whisk eggs, eggnog, cinnamon, stevia, and nutmeg together.
- Grease a frying pan with olive oil, butter, or cooking spray. Turn it up on high. Dip the bread into the eggnog/egg mixture and add it to the hot skillet. Cook each side until golden brown. As soon as I take it off the skillet, I put it in the toaster for 20 seconds to crisp the edges. You can sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top for more sweetness.
- This recipe makes 8 slices of eggnog french toast.
Rosemary Farm http://www.rosemaryfarm.com/