Cheesy Jalapeno Breakfast Egg Muffins
10 large eggs
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. pepper
2 jalapenos, 1 minced and 1 thinly sliced, divided
2 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup cooked bacon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a standard muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add minced jalapeno, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and bacon.
- Divide mixture equally into prepared muffin tin. Top each muffin with a few jalapeno slices.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until eggs are set. Allow to cool slightly, then remove from muffin tin.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers up to 3 days.