19 Easy Egg Breakfasts You Can Eat On The Go
Protein is important, but convenience is king.
1. 100-Calorie Vegetable-and-Cheese Egg Muffins
2. Easy Breakfast Roll-Ups
So good you’ll want another one for lunch. Recipe here.
3. Baked Tomato and Egg Cups
Throw one on a roll and you have an instant sandwich. Recipe here.
4. Asparagus and Prosciutto Frittatas in a Jar
Good. To. Go. Recipe here.
5. Bacon and Egg Breakfast Muffins
This one is a little more of a treat, but still packed with enough protein to keep you full until lunch. Recipe here.
6. Egg Muffins With Sausage, Spinach, and Cheese
Veg out early. Recipe here.
7. Mini Ham-and-Cheese Quinoa Cups
Whole grains come in many forms. Recipe here.
8. Baked Breakfast Empanadas
Easy to reheat in the morning, but honestly they’d even taste good cold. Recipe here.
9. Bacon and Egg Muffins
Eggs and BAE-con. Recipe here.
10. Cheesy Spinach Muffins
11. Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
12. Crustless Mini Quiches
13. Skinny Omelet Wrap
The ultimate low-carb wrap isn’t a tortilla, it’s an egg cooked into a super-thin, crepe-like omelet. Recipe here.
14. Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Quinoa Egg Muffins
15. Broccoli-Cheddar Hash Brown Egg Cups
16. Eggs in a Jar
Overnight oats aren’t the only jarred breakfast in town. Recipe here.
17. Sausage and Egg Muffins
18. Mason Jar Breakfast Casserole
Eggs, pastry, sausage, and cheese, all jarred up and ready to go. Recipe here.
19. Turkey-Wrapped Potato and Egg Breakfast Muffins
These are everything. Recipe here.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!