Not only do we take pride in the health and wellbeing of our birds; and producing the freshest, best, and healthiest eggs for our Rosemary family and all of our guests and customers; and providing a safe and fulfilling workplace for our employees to work and grow in; and being a leader in our community and in our industry; we also care about your privacy. California Farms, LLC, is committed to protecting your privacy. Like most companies and websites, our website utilizes hosting and operational services created by third-parties who lease their services to us. And like most companies and websites, that means that by visiting our website and creating accounts with our company, we collect information about you. And even though that is a common routine, we know how important it is that we take care of the information we collect.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you provide to us directly, such as your name, contact details, email address, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide when interacting with us or our website. We also collect information from cookies, your computer’s IP address, browser type and version, and the pages of our website that you visit and information about visit to and use of those pages. The design of our website also sends cookies to your computer. These are designed to improve performance and user experience.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and maintaining our website
- Processing your transactions and providing customer support
- Sending you promotional materials, newsletters, and updates
- Improving our website and services and tailoring your experience
- Analyzing usage patterns and trends
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Third-party service providers who assist us in operating our business
- Business partners and affiliates in order to provide joint services or promotions
- Law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or other third parties when required by law
Your Choices About Your Information
You have the right to:
- Access, update, or delete your personal information
- Opt-out of receiving promotional materials
- Object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes
We have specially trained expert staff who have developed and continue to monitor and improve our technical and organizational measures we use to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Our website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals.