Bacon-Cheddar Breakfast Muffins
Bacon and cheddar; is there a better combination? We recommend making a batch of these to enjoy throughout the week, especially whenever school is back in session. It's easy to grab-and-go even on the busiest of days.
A great grab-and-go solution for the busiest of days without giving up flavor. With kid-friendly ingredients, these muffins make breakfast time simple and delicious.
- 6 large Rosemary Farm eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup applesauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup finely-chopped crisp cooked bacon
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F. Mix flour, oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and pepper in large bowl.
- Beat eggs and applesauce in medium bowl until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Stir in cheese, bacon and parsley.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 12 greased 3-inch muffin cups.
- Bake in oven until tops are lightly browned and spring back when tapped with finger, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes; remove from pan. Serve warm or cool completely.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.