Barbecue Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs with a barbecue flavor twist
Yields Yields 12
Prep + Chill Time 30 min
- 6 large hard boiled Rosemary Farm eggs
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- Bacon for topping
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and place in a bowl, reserving the whites.
- Add roasted garlic to yolks and mash with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise and barbecue sauce and mix until smooth.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into egg whites, about a tablespoon each, garnish with chopped chives and bacon.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.