Breakfast Burrito Panini
These Breakfast Burrito Paninis aren't just delicious, they're perfect for a busy day!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; and let's be honest, it's where we really shine. These Breakfast Burrito Paninis aren't just delicious, they're perfect for a busy day!
- 2 large Rosemary Farm hard-boiled eggs, sliced or chopped
- 2 whole wheat or white flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup black bean and corn salsa
- 1/4 shredded Mexican cheese blend (1 oz.)
- Heat panini press according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Place one egg in middle of each tortilla; Top evenly with spinach, salsa and cheese. Fold sides of tortillas over filling; fold up bottom edge and roll up.
- Grill burritos in panini press, on medium-high heat, until tortillas are toasted and filling is heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Easy 12-Minute Method for Hard-Boiled Eggs: Place eggs in a saucepan large enough to hold them in a single layer. Add cold water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Heat over high heat just to boiling. Remove from burner. Cover pan. Let eggs stand in hot water for about 12 minutes for large eggs (9 minutes for medium eggs; 15 minutes for extra-large eggs). Drain. Shock the eggs in a bowl of ice water to cool them immediately. Hard-boiled eggs are easiest to peel right after cooling.
No panini press? Burritos can be grilled in a skillet over medium heat, turning once, until tortillas are toasted and filling is heated through, 2 to 4 minutes.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.