Breakfast Taco with Avocado Spread and Scrambled Eggs
Egg tacos are a quick and easy family favorite for any meal of the day.
Creamy avocado spread is quickly blended and smoothed over tortillas, then topped with fluffy scrambled eggs and black beans.
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. lime juice (about ½ a small lime)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 large Rosemary Farm eggs, whisked
- 4 (8") flour tortillas, toasted, if desired
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp. taco seasoning blend
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Place avocado, yogurt, lime juice, garlic powder and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth, set aside or place avocado, yogurt, lime juice, garlic powder and salt in a bowl and mash to desired consistency.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour eggs into skillet. Once edges start to cook, use a spatula to pull edges to the center. Repeat movement until eggs are completely cooked, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, toss together black beans and taco seasoning.
- Spread equal amounts of avocado spread on tortillas, then top with seasoned black beans and scrambled eggs. Sprinkle with chives.
- Serve. Refrigerate leftovers up to 3 days.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.