Day After Thanksgiving Crepes
Don't know what to do with all those turkey leftovers? This crepe recipe is the perfect solution!
Don't know what to do with all those turkey leftovers? This crepe recipe is the perfect solution! Loaded with fresh veggies and mouth-watering seasoning
- 3 large Rosemary Farm eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted and divided
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. chopped herbs – chives, parsley, thyme or sage
- 2 cups holiday leftovers (mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, roasted vegetables, gravy and cranberry sauce)
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and sugar. When it is combined, add the flour and then 3 tablespoons of butter. Cover and let rest for 20 minutes (or overnight in the refrigerator). Add the chopped herbs when ready to make.
- Heat an 8”-9” non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Brush with some of the remaining melted butter and pour ¼ cup batter into the pan, tipping the pan to cover the bottom of the pan. Cook 50-60 seconds until lightly brown and gently flip over. Cook the other side. Repeat with remaining butter and batter – stirring between making each crepe.
- Stack crepes on a plate and cover with a second plate to keep them from drying out). Fill with warmed leftover mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, roasted vegetables, gravy and cranberry sauce.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.