Egg & Cheese Waffle Sandwich
You read that right. It's a crispy waffle sandwich filled with eggs and cheese. This is a popular choice for kids who want something sweet like a waffle but parents who want kids to be full all morning.
The perfect combination of sweet and salty to keep kids full and focused. Level-up your sandwich by adding your favorite meats and vegetables to really make it your own.
- 2 frozen round waffles (4-inch)
- 1 Rosemary Farm egg, beaten
- 1 slice American or Colby-Jack Cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Generously coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place waffles on baking sheet.
- Spoon egg over waffles, spreading to fill cavities. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until egg is set and waffles are crisp
- Top one waffle with cheese. Cover with remaining waffle and press together. Let stand for 1 minute to allow cheese to melt.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.