Eve's Guacamole Deviled Eggs
This is a delicious and super creamy version of deviled eggs. We recommend it served with your favorite salsa and tortilla chips on hot summer days.
These deviled eggs are a crowd favorite with their delicious guacamole twist. Serve them up at your Taco Tuesday celebration or hand them out at the tailgate. Whatever way you serve them, they're sure to please.
- 12 large, hard-boiled Rosemary Farm eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- A dash of tabasco sauce
- ½ cup salsa
- 12 tortilla chips
- Cut hard-boiled eggs in half length-wise. Spoon out yolks and place into a resealable bag. Set egg white halves onto a plate.
- Add avocado, sour cream, salt and tabasco to bag of yolks. Seal bag and mash together until completely mixed.
- Snip one corner of the bag and pipe into the egg white halves creating a small mound.
- Garnish with ½ piece of tortilla chip and drops of salsa and serve.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.