Mini Pumpkin Pies
Delightful Mini Pumpkin Pies to Satisfy Your Cravings!
Looking for a sweet treat? Try our bite-sized pumpkin pies – the perfect indulgence! These mini pumpkins pies go by many names, such as Munchkin Pies, Tiny Treats, and Adorable Mini Pumpkins.
- 6 Rosemary Farm Eggs & Lemon Juice Mini Piecrusts (4-inch), unbaked
- 3 Rosemary Farm eggs, beaten
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz.)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Heat oven to 400° F. whisk eggs, pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in medium bowl until well blended. beat in half-and-half. pour mixture into mini piecrusts, about 2/3 cup each.
- Carefully place pies on rack in center of 400° F oven. bake 15 minutes. reduce oven setting to 350° F; continue baking 20 to 22 minutes longer or until knife inserted midway between center and edge of pies come out clean.
- Cool completely on wire racks. refrigerate, loosely covered, until firm, several hours or overnight.
Garnish with toasted pecans and whipped cream.
For easier slicing, use a thin-bladed knife. Wipe knife with clean damp towel, or rinse knife under warm water, after each cut.
Single pie can be made with any standard unbaked 9-inch piecrust. Increase the second baking time to 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted midway between center and edge of pie comes out clean.
When is it done? Like custard pies, pumpkin pie should be removed from the oven before the center is completely set. The center will jiggle slightly when dish is gently shaken. Filling will continue to “cook” after it’s removed and center will firm up quickly. The knife test: Test for doneness with a thin-bladed knife. If knife is clean when pulled out, the custard is done. If any filling clings to the blade, bake a few minutes longer and test again.
Refrigerate any leftover pie promptly.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.