With over 18 grams of protein per serving, these Protein-Packed Pancakes will give you and your family lasting energy all morning long.
- Serve with your favorite syrup or preserves, or raspberries, or sliced bananas and chopped pecans.
- Always pre-heat skillet or griddle before cooking pancakes. Pan is hot when drops of water sizzle and dance on surface.
- Cook pancakes in batches. Serve immediately or keep warm on a plate in a low (200°F) oven until all batter is used.
- Make your own freezer pancakes, ready to pop in the toaster on those hurried weekday mornings.
Looking for a recipe to get your through the morning!? These pancakes are it!
- 6 large Rosemary Farm eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp melted butter or vegetable oil
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Beat eggs, cheese, flour, oil, baking powder, salt and vanilla in a large bowl until blended.
2. Heat lightly greased large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat until hot.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup portion of batter (1 Tbsp for silver dollar size) into skillet.
4. Cook until golden brown, turning once.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.