Red, White, and Blue Deviled Eggs
Here are some eggs that scream freedom. These are sure to be popular at any Fourth of July party. Make coloring the eggs a super fun activity with younger family members.
Show some patriotism with these Fourth of July Favorites
- 1 dozen hard-boiled Rosemary Farm eggs
- ¼ cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Food coloring (red, white, and blue)
- Cut eggs in half and take out yolks and place them in a medium bowl.
- Use a pastry cutter or fork to break up yolk until it’s super fine.
- Add yogurt, mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper. Whip up with spatula until smooth and creamy.
- Place mixture into piping bag filled with a 2D tip.
- Mix 1 cup hot water and 1 teaspoon food coloring and 1 teaspoon vinegar. The vinegar helps the color stay brighter.
- Place egg whites into the colored water and let sit until desired color is achieved about 1-2 minutes.
- Take out egg whites and place on paper towel to allow excess color to drip off.
- Then arrange eggs on platter.
- Pipe the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.