Get the kids together for a fun after-school snack with Veggie EggPops!
Get the kids together for a fun after-school snack with Veggie EggPops! Simply slice carrots and celery sticks and top with hard-boiled eggs, and you’ll have food to fuel them through any afternoon activity! For a week’s worth of snacks, Hard-boil a batch of eggs on Sunday night and store in the fridge.
- 3 carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 stalk celery
- 6 Rosemary Farm hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup of desired prepared dips (such as guacamole, hummus, tzatziki sauce or ranch dressing)
- Cut carrots in half lengthwise; Cut into 4-inch lengths.
- Cut celery stalk in half lengthwise; trim into 4-inch lengths.
- Insert celery or carrot stick into the wide end of each egg.
- Dip into desired choice of dips.
Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and black pepper if desired.
Serve with assorted crudités, such as red pepper sticks, steamed broccoli florets, steamed asparagus or cherry tomatoes.
This recipe is an excellent source of vitamin A and choline and a good source of protein and folate.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.