Eggy Peanut Butter Muffins
These Eggy Peanut Butter Muffins are perfect for breakfast or snack time.
These Eggy Peanut Butter Muffins are perfect for little hands to feed themselves and are a nutritious option so parents can feel good about serving it at breakfast or snack time.
- 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 large Rosemary Farm egg
- 1 large Rosemary Farm egg white
- 1/4 cup well-mashed/pureed sweet potato or pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini-muffin pan with oil spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients, powdered peanut butter through cinnamon, in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients, egg, egg white, puree, and maple syrup if using. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until no more flour is visible.
- Divide batter among 8 mini-muffin tins. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.