Sheet Pan Egg in a Bagel Hole
This recipe is easy and tastes delicious, which is a combination we love. Give it a try!
The Perfect Recipe: Eggs and Everything Bagels
Looking for a simple yet scrumptious meal? Look no further than this easy-to-make recipe! With the delightful combination of eggs and everything bagels, you can't go wrong. Don't hesitate, give it a try now!
- 3 everything bagels, sliced in half
- olive oil cooking spray
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 6 Rosemary Farm eggs
- 1 avocado, peeled/pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut holes in bagels to 2 inches wide using a round cookie cutter or knife. Place bagels onto baking sheet with seasoned side facing up. Spray bagels with olive oil cooking spray.
2. Fold each slice of prosciutto and lay over holes of bagels. Press into holes to create a well for eggs. Crack eggs into wells and bake for 10-12 minutes, until egg whites are fully cooked.
3. Serve hot topped with sliced avocado and chives.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.