Steak and Egg Quesadilla
Wrap up your hunger with a scrumptious Steak and Egg Quesadilla that rocks as a breakfast, brunch, or dinner option!
A Steak and Egg Quesadilla is a delicious and hearty meal that is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even dinner! This dish is a fun twist on a classic Mexican quesadilla, and it's a great way to use up any leftover steak you may have.
- 3 large Rosemary Farm eggs
- 1/4-pound skirt steak
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups Chihuahua cheese, shredded
- 4 flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice skirt steak and cook in a medium skillet over high heat, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Remove the cooked steak and add the butter. Scramble the eggs until fluffy and remove from pan.
- Add oil to a medium size skillet over medium heat. place one tortilla in the pan and top with cheese, steak, eggs and cheese again to help it stay together. place the other tortilla on top and cook, turning once, until both sides are golden brown, and the cheese is melted. repeat with additional tortillas and fillings.
- Cut into wedges and serve with your favorite salsa.
Make this dish vegetarian by subbing poblano peppers
or onions for the steak.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.