Sundried Tomato Feta & Ricotta Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs with sundried tomatoes and ricotta cheese
Yields Yields 12
Prep + Chill Time 30 min
- 6 large Rosemary Farm hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup ricotta
- 3 tbsp oil packed sundried tomatoes, drained
- Chives for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, transfer yolks to a food processor, and reserve the whites.
- To the food processor, add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape sides and bottom of bowl when needed.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into egg whites, about a tablespoon each, garnish with chives.
View Our Blog
Check out our blog to learn more about our process, our partners, and the great eggs we produce.